Terms & Conditions
1. Completion of the booking form and/or payment is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions of booking.
2. The price of your holiday includes passes for the Butlins complex.
3. We are unable to accept bookings from groups of persons of all one sex or groups less than 21 years of age. These are Butlins rules, not the caravan owners and must be adhered to.
4. The deposit payment is non-refundable. We reserve the right to resell the holiday if the final balance is not received by the arranged due date.
5. A refundable £50.00 bond is payable on all the caravans. This is due with the final balance to cover any loss or damage to the caravan or its contents. We reserve the right to deduct any loss or damage from this, at our discretion. This will however be returned in full if left tidy, no loss or damage is found upon checking the caravan after your departure.
6. Any loss or damage discovered upon your arrival must be reported immediately to Guest Services otherwise you will be held responsible.
7. Full payment of the holiday must be RECIEVED 8 weeks prior to your holiday start date. Should you book less than 8 weeks or less from your holiday start date then the full amount will be due upon booking unless prior arrangements have been made.
8. Cheque’s and postal orders should be made payable to and returned to the name and address on the booking form. Cash payments must be sent registered post as no responsibility can be accepted for any loss.
9. Caravans must be vacated before 10am on the day of departure and the keys returned to Guest Services. This enables us to clean and check the caravan before the arrival of the next guest.
10. The caravan must be left in a clean and tidy condition. The hirer is responsible for all members of the party and must make good any losses, breakage or damage to the caravan or its contents during your stay.
11. No pets are allowed in the caravan unless arranged prior to your holiday.
12. No smoking inside the caravan. If you do smoke please smoke outside and put your cigarette butts in a bin.
13. Butlins is a family holiday park and anyone whose unreasonable conduct causes a nuisance to any other persons will be asked to leave, forfeiting the rest of the holiday.
14. Keys to your caravan may be collected from 4pm on the day of your arrival from Guest Services. You will however be able to check in prior to this to collect your Butlins passes, enabling you to use all of the facilities on the Butlins complex.
15. Should your accommodation become un-available due to circumstances beyond our control a full refund will be given.
16. Any change to the advertised entertainment or facilities on the Butlins complex is beyond our control, and we cannot accept any responsibility for this.
17. upon arrival if you find the caravan in a “unsatisfactory cleanliness state” Please contact us or the caravan guest office straightaway about this problem so we can therefore get it sorted out as soon as we can.if we are not made aware of any problems withen 24 hours of your check inn date/time.we cannot accept any responsibility or offer any part refunds on the cleanliness of the caravan
18. ANY ILLNESS if BUTLINS become aware or have any reasonable grounds for suspicion that any guest has contacted any illness that has the potential to infect a large number of persons quickley. Then due to BUTLINS POLICY the guest and all the members of their party will be required to leave the resort A.S.A.P. BUTLINS and the CARAVAN OWNER are not liable in any way if this was the case and NO REFUND will be offered in any such circumstances.So therefore it is upto each and every guest to obtain their OWN HOLIDAY INSURANCE prior to their holiday so that they are covered for any such eventuality.
19. , IF YOU choose to ADD/DELETE the amount of passes needed 0 – 2 weeks before your holiday start date BUTLINS will charge you a PASS and ADMIN fee [ please ask for fee price before ordering ]
- Up to 8 weeks from holiday commencement date – deposit only.
- 6-8 weeks from holiday commencement date – deposit plus 25% of total holiday costs.
- 4-6 weeks from holiday commencement date – deposit plus 50% of total holiday costs.
- 2-4 weeks from holiday commencement date – deposit plus 75% of total holiday costs.
- 0-2 weeks from holiday commencement date – 100% of total holiday costs.
Link to Booking Form page